Monday, February 18, 2019

witianga

                                    Witianga

As I waited for the person at the reception to give my family our room key, I gazed outside. I could see a row of restaurants and from the open door I could smell a lot of the delicious food like muffins and brownies which made my mouth water.  At the beach, across from the hotel, I could see surfers catching big waves and little children playing in the sand. “I can’t wait to go to the beach” I thought. Outside the hotel, I could hear the chattering of millions of ecstatic holiday makers. On the road, I could see lots of cars of different colours.  I could hear the sound of the car’s engines. There was a very detailed playground by the beach but unfortunately bothersome screaming and shouting coming from children dominated the scene. The beach was chaotic with people bumping into each other. I could see a pool that took center stage with a lot of people in it. Next to the hotel, I could see a sequence of shops with dazzling displays.  There was so much variety in the shops, there were hats, dresses, shoes and so much more. I looked up, the clouds looked like soft and squishy marshmallows.

Amazing, incredible and exciting to observe, this really was a paradise.



3 comments:

  1. Well done Vrushti! I like how you deccrbing words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Vrushti! I like how you used deccrbing words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Vrushti! I like how you used deccrbing words next time use
    a bit more smiles

    ReplyDelete