Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Catch it meerkats perspective



Intro-
I wake up from a relaxing sleep and stretch my limbs, ready for a new day My fellow meerkats and I slept huddled together in a pile to keep warm and cozy for the night.  Fortunately, I was at the top of the bundle so I could yawn, look around and slip away from the group to explore for a while. I poked my head up from my underground burrow to examine my surroundings. I looked left, right, then left again and spotted the other members of my gang peering at me from a nearby den entrance. My friends all spring out of the hole and together we scatter towards a tree and stare at a beautiful, red and juicy pomegranate. It hung down by its tough, brown stalk from a high tree branch. Me and my gang steadily climb up the tree. Then I go forward and stroke the pomegranate’s soft skin with pride and care. I admire its plump body. I quickly back out because of all my other mates who are waiting to admire it. After the last meerkat, we gathered on the ground and looked skyward, up at the magnificent specimen.  


Paragraph 2- 
Suddenly, a dark shadow loomed over us so we scampered to safety.  We then realised that this gloomy silhouette belonged to a merciless, menacing vulture.  He landed on a branch next to our beloved pomegranate and wrapped his long talons tightly around the tree limb.  He had a large, ebony coloured body with a wide wingspan. The vulture’s neck was covered in thick, white feathers and he had a scarlet coloured face.  His grotesque, hooked beak was the stuff of nightmares. He sounded like a grunting pig. Next, he shuffled along the branch and snatched the pomegranate with his sharp claws.  Then he flew away promptly into the distance…

Paragraph 3-
 Just then one of the meerkats raised their hands, signaling for a war to take place.  The other meerkats agreed and raised their hands as well. We chase that dense vulture who doesn’t know that we can easily catch up to him since we are way faster than him. One of the meerkats jumped onto the vultures feet and then I   jumped on . The other meerkats understood what we were doing and quickly they all jumped on

Paragraph 4- 
We continue flying at full speed. We can see so many trees and beautiful scenery.  “This is probably the best day of my life,” I said. 
I could see all the different trees in various shades of green they were luxurious and extraordinary. It was a wonderful sight. There were tons of pink and yellow flowers and the grass looked like it hadn't been cut for months.  The visibly vicious vulture suddenly shakes off and we all start to descend to the ground. Happily, the pomegranate falls down with us. One of my fellow meerkats, Mike the meerkat, caught the pomegranate and passed it around. My friends and I were to fast for Victor and he couldn’t catch the pomegranate or us. After a lot of catching and throwing, the vulture had sadly gotten hold of the pomegranate. We all land down to the ground safely. The vicious vulture was smirking at us and not looking at where he was going and crash!!!!!!. Thank goodness Mike, who is the best catcher in our group, Had zoomed off and caught the pomegranate.


Paragraph 6 -
 Once we catch the pomegranate then we form a triangle and start playing rugby with it. We are having so much fun tossing it around and passing it to each other. One of my fellow meerkats passes the pomegranate to me. Because  I am the leader I got to do the legendary shot…


Paragraph 7-

So much for the legendary shot, I think to this day because guess what happened. I was kicking the ball through two very tall trees and I guess nobody was there to catch it so... Splat!!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment