Sunday, September 15, 2019

For writing I did a narrative about the Three Little Pigs except you have to do it from another perspective for example in my story I did it when the wolf was the good person and the pigs were bad I hope you like it












intro
Paragraph 2- making cake for granny and  getting the ingredients  
Paragraph 3- going and getting sugar from the first little pig 
Paragraph 4- going to the second little pig’s house
Paragraph 5- going to the third pig’s house
Paragraph 6- counclusion


Vrushti
Three Little Pigs  
intro
Hi there my name is Elliot the Wolf and I’m pretty sure you have heard of the story “The Three Little Pigs.” But I’ll let you in on a little secret; that story was completely FAKE! In that story, I was known as the big bad wolf and it completely ruined my reputation.  After I tell you the REAL story, you will come to know that I was simply unfairly targeted. The truth will be told once and for all.


Paragraph 2- making cake for granny and  getting the ingredients  
One fine day, I decided to bake my frail, old grandma a birthday cake for her birthday.  I had a bad cold and sneezed often but I decided that I wanted to bake anyway. I really wanted to surprise her and make her feel loved.  I took all the ingredients out of the pantry.Then I mixed in the flour, butter, milk, eggs and baking powder. I was so close to completing my masterpiece when I realised I had no sugar. “This is a tragedy” I wailed. Then I realised that maybe a trip to my kind  neighbours would give me my cup of sugar.

Paragraph 3- going and getting sugar from the first little pig 

I strode down the path and went to the first house I could see.  It belonged to one of the three little pigs. It was made of straw... like come on STRAW!!! Even someone with a tiny brain would know not to make a house from straw, it would be no good.  Anyway, I went to the straw house and knocked on the door. As soon as I knocked on the door, it collapsed on the ground. I didn't want to be rude so I said “little pig, little pig, let me in.”  There was no reply. This is when things started to get confusing . I felt a sneeze coming, my nose itched, my whiskers twitched and I sneezed a great big sneeze! Well, I'm sure you know what happened next, the house blew down.  Once the dust settled, I saw a pig lying on the ground DEAD. I couldn't just let it rot so I gobbled it up.






Paragraph 4- going to the second little pig’s house

The next house I came across was made of sticks and it belonged to the first little pig’s brother.  He was a little smarter because his house was a bit more sturdy. I rang the doorbell on the stick house but there was no reply.  So I yelled, “Mr Pig, Mr Pig, are you in?” and I got a rude response saying “Go away wolf! You can’t come in. I'm shaving the hair on my chinny chin chin.”   I was just about to grab the door knob and go inside when suddenly I felt another sneeze coming. I huffed and I snuffed and I sneezed a great big sneeze. Although the stick house was a bit stronger than the straw house, it also blew away. Left on the ground was the second little pig... DEAD! I couldn’t just let it rot so I ate it up.


Paragraph 5- going to the third pig’s house
By now I was feeling awfully full but I still didn't have that cup of sugar for my granny.  I went to the next house which was the first and second pig's brother. He must have been the brains of the family because his house was made of bricks. I knocked on the door of the brick house but there was no answer.  So I yelled “Mr Pig, Mr Pig, are you in?” and got a rude response saying “ Go away wolf, don’t bother me again!” I bet he had a whole bag full of sugar but he wouldn’t even give me a cup of sugar for my granny’s birthday cake.  I was going to go home and make a card or something for my granny instead when I felt a sneeze coming. My nose itched, my whiskers twitched and I sneezed once again. However, this house was really strong so it did not blow away.  


Paragraph 6- conclusion

Then the pig said something really mean about my granny.  Usually I am a kind, gentle wolf but when someone says something rude about my granny I get quite mad. I yelled, screamed and banged on the door with almighty force.  Steam was rushing from my ears and I felt like a volcano exploding. Just then, I realised I had an audience. I turned around to cameras flashing in my face and the police approaching me.  Suddenly, I was made out to be a threatening monster, not my gentle, kind self. So there you have it, I was provoked and lead to madness. I was just trying to be a nice grandson and it quickly turned into something more evil and sinister than it really was.

No comments:

Post a Comment